Monday, December 7, 2009

Young man killed in District near site of recent double homicide














In a Southeast Washington neighborhood where a double homicide had recently occured, a 19 year-old, Ashton Hunter was shot and killed on October 31st around 8 pm. He was shot and killed south of E. Capitol Street, which is within 200 yards "from the address listed for one of the two people fatally shot last month on Clay Terrace NE. Those killings came during what was characterized as a fight between rival groups...A second homicide was reported in Southeast Washington Saturday night, about one half hour after the first, but about four or five miles away."


This article scares me because the guy was just a few years older than me. This creeps me out because since we are so close in age, I feel like I could have been him.

No comments:

Post a Comment